Vote for your favorite Halloween movie, pop it in the DVD player, make popcorn, lock your doors, and be prepare to be scared! Some of these are for kids, and some are definitely not. Don’t see one you like? Add your own in the comments…BOO!
Here’s a few more scary movies that have not yet been made…
1. Visiting Mother-in-law twist her wrist taking the lid off the last bottle of your favorite scotch and has to stay another three weeks to recover…
2. TV remote control breaks during Project Runway marathon and no one can remember how to change the channel on the flat screen.
3. Annual guys weekend cabin outing turns into disaster when girls camp across the lake is shut down due to a herpes breakout.
4. Three ex-wives show up at your wedding and sit on the aisle staring at you as your new bride walks toward the altar.
5. You discover the old home you bought to upgrade and flip is haunted by previous owner’s pack of baying hounds and the diseased fox they caught and ate on their last hunt, which is repeated nightly from 2-5 am.
* * *
Richard Allan Jones is the author of the comic adventure novel, “Drafted,” now available at amazon.com and the upcoming political thriller, “Party Favors.”